Saturday, January 15, 2011

Responses to the blog

I decided to be a prick and post the blog on the forums.. Here's some of the responses I got.

From Etta:
This made me laugh. Your timeline is screwed up. Nobody deleted anything. The "thought" of Uvora was developed in January. The website wasn't even released in September, so not sure how the October is possible. You completely twisted Jared's "claims." I could keep going on, but not wasting my time. I give you C- for effort .
What claims, Etta? You can't even point out a claim that was altered.. So, for wasting my time, I give you an "F" for 'ffort.

I also love how the thread is still open.. Oatman is probably just trying to get his "gotcha" moment.. You know, getting that one minor detail that might be somehow inaccurate.. Of course, with historical events, you know who, will probably try playing revisionist to get those details in his favor..

Lord Jared has yet to respond..

2 comments:

  1. He won't anwser because he's like a company saying no comment, not to make matters worse than it already is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etta needs to wake up, she knows the truth, she knows Oatman in real life. -_- okay, she is a awesome graphics artist, all she does is sketch out the drawing, they she uses shapes in photoshop, gimp to make different shapes, then she adds the color, then she adds texture and effects to the color. And Oatman uses SecureSWF to protect his files. Decompilers can still decompile Oatman. And your using a trial version, better buy it, before it runs out LOL. oatman once again you fail

    ReplyDelete